PRAY?

On my bed did I lay,
When the dark hours had ended the day,
Which had been all work without play
So on getting home I hit my bed without delay,.
Closed eyes, still body, yet still breathing the Lord's air,
Transported was my soul to realms far away,
Fed was my spirit with secrets & mysteries so hard to say,
Acquired did I, knowledge that is so rare,
And my soul got troubled, then I said to revelation, this is not fair.
My complaint didn't seem heard, so I said in my heart, does no one care? 
Then It dawned on me that every man goes his own way,
Alone am I in the world, Lord, will I not go astray? 
My actions go unsupervised, I hope I don't end up a prey.
What price am I to pay 
To get rid of this miserable depression & delay? 
Maybe I need to pray.
Yes I will. In the Lord's presence shall I stay,
I shall familiarize my voice with the Lord's ear,
The same way porters familiarize their hands with clay,
And what comes out of it is what I shall watch to see everyday,
My testimony will I not hold back, I'll surely share,
Stick around, soon all these will be clear.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice one .familiarizing my voice with the lord's ear.