PRAY??
On my bed did I lay,
When the dark hours had ended the day,
Which had been all work without play,
So on getting home, I hit my bed without delay.
Closed eyes, still body, yet still breathing the Lord's air,
Transported was my soul to realms far away,
Fed was my spirit with secrets & mysteries so hard to say,
Acquired did I, knowledge that is so rare,
My soul got troubled, & I said to revelation: this is not fair.
Complaint seemed unheard & I thought: does none care?
Then it dawned on me that every man goes his own way.
Alone am I in the world, Lord, will I not go astray?
My actions go unsupervised, I hope I don't end up a prey.
What price am I to pay,
To get rid of this miserable depression & delay?
Maybe I need to pray.
Yes I will. In the Lord's presence shall I stay.
I shall
familiarize my voice with the Lord's ear,
The same way porters
familiarize their hands with clay,
What comes out of it is what I'll watch to see everyday,
My testimony will I not hold back, I'll
surely share,
Stick around, soon all these will be clear.

Comments