TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Looking back at before, I wish we had no memory,
Because music playing from there is of an uncertain melody,
Future threatened by bees summoned by mere honey,
Can hardly spell crime yet tried for violent felony.


Apportioned a fate that tastes so lemony,
By a few that once supposedly fell for me,
I wronged, but do I have to go through hell for thee?
& like all wasn't enough, you went ahead to tell mummy,
Urging her to prepare my back for the ebony,
One of d reasons why I'm glad to have sailed to Ebonyi.
Miles & miles away, I send forth screams of apology,
I pray it isn't regarded as an unpleasant monotony,
But if it is, then I'll have to say accept my sympathy,
For only God can judge you and me,
Ain't moved by what I see,
But by the word of my testimony,
Please hear my plea,
And understand that I'm so sorry,
Ain't perfect, but headed towards eternity,
If my heart cud be seen, then bare would appear my desire for life eternally,
If my mind could be read, many would be filled with knowledge of holy matrimony
'Before now' is full of flaws, but 'after now' are flawless ceremonies,
  For now, lend me your ears while I flood your soul with sweet melodies

Comments