WEIGHTY THOUGHTS

The weight of my thoughts is burdensome,
Yet I love it because it gives me feelings recommended by king Solomon,
For I live, only to explore the depths of life that are uncommon,



And all the better it is for me since I do not have to search it out,
For it is contained in my spirit, just a little meditation draws it out,

I hear the voice of mystery,
I see visions of history,
I have feelings of misery,
And when I'm gone, the world misses me.

I was a blessing to the womb of my mother,
An addition to the children of my father,
A brother to my only blood brother,
And a prey in the eyes of a stranger.

Many times has the Lord saved me from death,
Many times also have I questioned my birth,
Yet so easy it is for me to take in and release breath,
And so difficult it seems to acquire my desired wealth.

I'm on the move, but not quite sure if I really am,
There seems to be light all around, I pray it is the light of the I am

Comments

Unknown said…
this is an interesting piece, I really relate.
I am glad I read this.
Jezuzboi© said…
Thanks mehn.
You're welcome to read much more