CONTEMPLATIONS


Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks,
But even in the overflow of my heart, my lips stick,
Its almost like I've forgotten how to play with words, & I'm getting sick,
My whole life is a story I'm yet to be told, for this I still seek.


Seeing the both sides of life, I choose to be meek,
& that made even the minors think of me as a freak,
I laugh, because I'm sitting in front of my computer as we speak,
And I'm gonna get the dollar bill raining on me with just one click


I ain't in no way referring to fraud, so quit acting like a white chick
I keep bleeding my thoughts on paper & the people say I'm thick,
And I'm like, how's it gonna be when I get to my peak,
Maybe like a sweet every tongue will wanna lick,


Or maybe like some liquor the drunk hommies will wanna sip,
Or maybe like the dream guy the fair maidens will wanna keep,
Or like a stumbling block my enemies will have to look out for before they leap,
This chapter is over & I'm moving on to the next page without a flip.

Comments