TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN PART 2


Looking back at before, I regret we ever had this memory,
Because the rhythm drumming from there is of a disturbing melody,
Now my future is threatened by bees summoned by mere honey,
I can hardly spell crime, yet I'm tried for violent felony.


I'm apportioned a fate that tastes so lemony,
By the angel that once supposedly fell for me.
I wronged, but must I really go through hell for thee?
And like all wasn't enough, you went ahead to tell mummy,
Urging her to prepare my back for the ebony,
One of the reasons I'm not completely glad to have returned from Ebonyi.
Now my mouth is right next to your ears, whispering words of apology,
I pray it is held in higher regard than an unpleasant monotony.
But if it isn't, then I'll have to say accept my sympathy,
For only the heavens can judge you and me.
I'm never moved by the things I see,
But by the words of my testimony.
I beg thee to hear my plea,
And understand that I'm so sorry.
I'm imperfect, but I'm headed towards eternity,
If you could see my heart, you would see my desire for life eternally,
If you could read my mind, you would be filled with knowledge of holy matrimony.
Before now, are countless flaws, but after now could be our flawless ceremony,
For now, lend my your ears, while I flood your soul with my sweet melody.

Comments