You!

You wish, you wish, you wish I was only but a LOW GEE,
Making a living out of something less than a POULTRY,
Ain’t that easy to stage a bad show & try to steal my GLORY,
Cuz this is nothing like tale bearing, hommie this is POETRY.

I see you sneak into my space to check me out on LOW KEY,
Then sneak out and be acting like you don’t KNOW ME,
I might not be your mentor; but I've got some stuff I need to SHOW THEE,
I’ll just put them all on sites; you can still sneak in there to GO SEE.

Doesn’t matter how you took that, just keeping it real, I owe NO PLEA,
Ever heard of zero to hero? Hommie that’s my STORY,
Gone through stuffs that’s made me hardcore, won’t feel pain if you BLOW ME,
Cuz unlike you, I don’t take junk for breakfast & be screaming for MORE TEA.

Now hear this! I don’t call me Jesusboy for fun, & that doesn’t mean I’m too HOLY,
And if you have a problem calling me that, I don’t mind if you call me MOMMY,
There’s really no point in always trying to rate a brother LOWLY,
When all the time my vibes keep attracting thumbs up that murder you SLOWLY.

-----

Jezuzboi©

Comments