REOCCURRENCE



How in the world did the one thing I'd always craved pass me by, even when it delivered itself on a platter of gold? They say opportunity only comes once. This was a second, yet it slipped through my fingers. Now I’m here, tormented by thoughts, grieved by imaginations, and plagued by feelings of deep sorrow.

Heart is heavy. Soul is burdened. Concentration is lost. Can barely even put these words together. Wish time could be fiddled with and taken aback. Then these streets of safety would be a habitation no more. And the much-dreaded adventure would be dared! But then, no one ever gets a third chance. Never a soul; not even the “Spy Disciple."

Blew it on a final note and may have to remain deprived some more. Oh! - Behold the woes of melancholy thoughts! Would the world be wrong to nail me? I wouldn’t know. But one thing I do know for sure; if the opportunity presents itself a third time, might blow it once more, and feel this way again. It’s a RE-OCCURRENCE.

Comments