MISJUDGED

Not a day goes by without me in this position; bleeding my thoughts on MS-Word and gracing the blogs with them. 

Small minds have alleged the whole "thought bleeding" tale to be a diversion from the real hustle, a means of hiding in plain sight to play the con.

But I've got just one question for them; how come your girls haven't eloped with me already???

Just so they know again, all I do is bleed my thoughts on digital paper. And when I share them on the platform, my people applaud, making me recall my contemplations from way back, like;

How's it gonna be when I get to my PEAK???

Maybe like a sweet every tongue will wanna LICK,,,

Or like some liquor the drunk fellows will wanna SIP,,,

Or the dream guy the fair maidens will wanna KEEP,,,

Or a stumbling block my enemies will have to look out for before they LEAP...

Can't wait for this chapter to be over so I can move on to the next page without a FLIP!!!

Comments