BATTLEFIELD

Born for War
Been in the battle field for a while now fighting diligently,
Hoping to win and put an end to these wars permanently,
But my adversaries just don’t know when to quit exactly,

They keep coming after me persistently.


The more wars I win the more wars I have to fight,
Seems like I have a lineup of enemies coming unto me like a thief in the night,
I see darkness daring light,
I hear the weak boasting of might,
And even wrong challenges right,
Just to make sure my future doesn’t end up bright.

For this reason I have made the battle field my home,
It’s me against evil, but I’m not alone,
I have a maker, Who sits on the throne,
So like Jezebel, I’ll feed the dogs with their bone.

Glory to Glory, a movement that will never end,
So nice are councils from a clever brain,
I’m going to make it in this life, it doesn’t matter when,
Can’t wait for showers of the latter rain

Comments