BUT WHY?


A child of the light, investigated for a crime of the dark,
Staring at the moonlight as guard is being mounted behind my back,
So eager to give me a thief's reward, wanting to make me meal for a shark, 
With minds so set to that purpose, none is given any room to slack.


Itchy ears are craving for news of how I've done wrongly, 
I wonder what about me makes them desire my fall so strongly, 
If it ain't my fault that the princess keeps coming around so fondly,
Why then these funny feelings, aren't we supposed to be onely? 
Yet they wouldn't let it be, even after taking all away from me, 
A man with a few friends, yet they wanna leave me more than lonely 
Seeking to plot plots that will enable them put a nail on me, 
Don't know if it is also hoped that I die, so there could have the chance to morn me. 
However it befell, can't tell. But fact remains that nothing is the same as way back, 
There are spots on the sunlight, attempting to make the day dark, 
Doves are left with only good old memories that can't do anymore than play back, 
While the birds harmonize sweet melodies that ever attract comments like 'Great Track'

Comments